All document files and content on this server ("the data") are copyright Institute of Physics or made available under licence. Data may not be reproduced, republished, stored, distributed, transmitted, altered or resold except as stated below:
- Documents may be downloaded, held and displayed for private study or research or teaching purposes.
- Single copies of documents may be printed out for private study or research or teaching purposes.
- Illustrations and short extracts of documents may be reproduced if the source is acknowledged, authors give permission and the publisher (Institute of Physics) is notified.
- Documents may be photocopied for internal or personal use or distribution amongst a specific class of pupils in an educational setting. If further photocopying is required you should seek permission from your national copyright clearance centre.
- Where specific authorisation is given in connection with specific documents.
Systematic downloading of files is prohibited.